Oct 31, 2013

The Winner of the October Freebie Challenge

First, thank you so much to those who participated in my challenge this month. Your cards were fabulous and they made my heart warm!

As I said previously, this was the last challenge from me. So the winner I am announcing will be the last winner at Birdie Brown... it's so sad though.

Anyway, the winner is...

17. Sherryn

Congratulations, Sherryn! Please email me at "birdiebrwon55-at-gmail-dot-com" with your choice of three digital stamps from Birdie Brown. I will send them out to you asap.



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    It's very sad you are not continuing with the challenge, it was too fun!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sherryn. Thank you for the challenges each month - I've really enjoyed them. I too will be sad that they are not continuing but completely understand. Best wishes for the future. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much. Its special but sad being the last challenge. Off to email xx

    ReplyDelete