Sep 1, 2013

September Freebie & Challenge

HELLO everyone!!
Thank you so much for allowing me to take a LOOOOONG vacation. I'm finally back with a new freebie and a new challenge!

I've survived the crazy hot and humid summer in Japan and I'm gradually switching my gear into the autumn mode. Are you ready for the FUN events in autumn yet??

Here is this month's freebie!

BOO (JPG file)


BOO (PNG file)


I'd like to see what you create with this digital stamp! Here are the details of the September Freebie Challenge.

** September Freebie Challenge **
  • Create a card for project using this month's free digital stamp, then upload it to your blog or an online galley like SCS.
  • Add a direct link to your project to the Inlinkz tool that is located at the bottom of this post.
  • Please include a link to this blog post in your blog post (or gallery description) so that your readers will know where you got the digi you used.
  • Please DO NOT put the original digi on your blog. I have to regard it as redistribution.
  • The collection will be closed at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, Sunday, September 29th
  • One lucky winner will be chosen randomly and will receive three digital stamps from Birdie Brown. The winner will be announced on September 30th.
  • You can enter as many times as you like. The more you enter, the more chances to win!


Here is my sample card.



33 comments:

  1. Well how cute is this??? Super cute! Thanks a bunch and I just love your card samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Torico~ Glad to hear your vacay went well inspite of the hot weather... We don't have (4) seasons here in Hawaii so we don't experience what you all go through. Weather here is always the same, humid and hot....
    TFS this freebie, will try to get something in for the challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. Glad to see you back and hope it was all wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful image, thank you so much for sharing. Your card is wonderful too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kuuuuuuuellllll - A big THANK YOU :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great freebie! Love your card - the spider web background is fabulous! Glad you enjoyed your time off . . . we all need some R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Torico. Love that wide striped ribbon and such a cool background to show off this wonderful image. Great that you had a good break - welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is too cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you had a great time!!! such a cute and fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing - Halloween - love that time of year.... well love fall and all it's glorious colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you are back. These pumpkins are so cute but not too scary! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the image. I can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the adorable freebie, Torico! I can't wait to create something cute with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had a good vacation and so happy to see you back! Love the card with the great web background and the striped ribbon, so cool!
    Thanks for the great freebie, an idea on how to use it has already popped into my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the fun freebie - it's adorable! And I love your card, too - may have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the latest freebie.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well, isn't that cute? I'm going to try to enter....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute design but I can't figure out how to save it to my computer. I clicked the link but only a larger image came up. I was hoping I could save it like a pdf file but apparently not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not PDF but either JPG or PNG image. I, too, got a larger image but it also downloaded as a JPG, which is what I wanted.

      Delete
    2. Hi dragonswing,

      I hope this video help you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kV4DRqrIyw

      If you still have any problems with your download, please email me at "birdiebrown55-at-gmail-dot-com". I'll send these images to you.

      Delete
  19. I love your design and your card plus really enjoyed seeing how others had used it. What a wealth of ideas and interpretations.
    I came to you from Craft Gossip - just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooow, again a wonderful freebie! Love it! Thank you and just uploaded my card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you for the freebie, it was a fun one to use and so many wonderful cards shown here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the wonderful freebie. I've linked up my project! Karen

    ReplyDelete