Aug 1, 2013

Summer Vacation



I take a summer vacation through the month of August. This means that there won't be freebies and new release this month. This blog and my FB page won't be updated until next month.
But, thanks to the instant download feature on Etsy, I will keep the shop open so you can purchase my digital stamps even while I'm taking the vacation.
I'll try to reply to your emails as soon as possible, but there might be some delay.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you understand me.

See you next month!


12 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous vacation! See you back in September :)

    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, we all need to re-charge our batteries! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an Awesome vacation!!!! So jealous. I would love a month vacation!!!! My vacation was only 4 days but really fun. We are went to San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful break and come back refreshed full of lots of ideas for us. Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a terrific vacation! See you in September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy, relax and have a great time...see you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good time of rest and vacation, Torico!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a fun & restful time off!
    Looking forward to seeing you in September

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a wonderful fun filled month :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a lovely vacation, Torico! :-)

    ReplyDelete