Mar 31, 2013

The Winners of the 2nd Birthday Challenge #2!

Thank you to you who played along with the 2nd Birthday Challenge #2! I was so glad to see your various types of cards using Birdie Brown's digital stamps! :)

Here are the lucky winners who will receive three digital stamps with their choice!

#11. Helen


#15. Mary-Anne V.


Congratulations, Helen and Mary-Anne V!!
Please email me at "birdiebrown55-at- gmail-dot-com" with your choice of three digital stamps from my shop. I'll get them out to you as soon as possible!

Tomorrow is the first day of the month. It means that I'll share free digital stamp(s) with you all!! Be sure to come back here tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much Torico, I am so pleased! Congratulations to Mary-Anne V too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Happy shopping, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! Thank you so much! Congrats to Helen too. I will email you very soon. Hope you enjoyed your bday celebration!

    ReplyDelete