Mar 20, 2013

The Winners of the 2nd Birthday Challenge #1!

I apologize for being too late to announce the winners of the 2nd Birthday Challenge #1! I had to be in bed for about 4 days with a bad flu. :(  I'm still on the way to full recovery and it's hard for me to sit at computer so long. But I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.

Thank you so much to you who participated in the challenge! I'm so sorry that I couldn't leave a comment on all the entries.  But, each and every card was FANTASTIC!

According to the random number generator, the lucky winners are...

11. Gail Scott

and...

29. Arielle Gordon

Congratulations, Gail and Arielle! Please email me at "birdiebrown55-at-gmail-dot-com" with your choice of three digital stamps from Birdie Brown! I'll get them out to you as soon as possible. ;)

I'll start the 2nd Birthday Challenge #2 as soon as possible. Please wait for a while.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.
    Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I didn't win any free digital stamps...this time (smile), I still love playing in the challenges you offer. Your designs are absolutely wonderful that I never have a hard time coming up with a card design when I use them. I hope you get to feeling better real soon...sending love and good health wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW - thank you so much!!! I sure hope you have a quick recovery - we've been passing colds & other things around our family for months! Thank you again for a fun challenge ~ your images make card making fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! I am doing the happy dance - I will email you soon - thanks so much for this wonderful win! I am in awe that I won. I do hope you get feeling better soon - it is terrible to be so ill - rest and get well! Thanks again! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Birdie - I just sent you an email with my 3 digital selection - just letting you know that sometimes my att email makes a trip to the spam folder - enjoy your week - feel better soon - and a huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete