Mar 15, 2013

March Release!!

Thank you so much for your patience, everyone! I've finished the maintenance earlier than I had expected.
Three new digital stamps are available for purchase now!! AND...

All items in my shop are available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD!!

You don't need to wait for an email from me anymore! I don't need to wonder if you received my email safely anymore! :D
After your payment is confirmed, Etsy will send you an email letting you know that your order is ready for download. You can also access your download page from "Your Account" page on Etsy. (You need to sign into Etsy.)
You may download either JPG file(s) or PNG file(s). Of course, you may download both of them.

I have double-checked all of my items, but there might be some mistakes. Please let me know when you found my mistakes.

Now onto this month's release!!




I hope you like these new digis and enjoy shopping!


8 comments:

  1. These are super cute - {heart} them all.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got them - so fab that you can download straight away! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable! Fly Away is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Torico! I love that mailman...I mean mailbear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Fly Away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are so awesome, Torico!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Torico, got mine, love them!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete