Mar 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Flag

I made a birthday card using a Pocketable Puppy image.


The image was colored with Copics. For the background, I used Happy Definition stamp (Hero Arts), it's hardly to see in the photo though. The patterned papers are from MME.



To make the sentiment flag, I used a toothpick that was colored with a Copic. The sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark ink and was heat embossed with some white embossing powder.

To be honest, I'm not so pleased with this card... :( Now I think I had better add one more flag or a bow instead of a row of buttons. What do you think?

++ Supplies ++

6 comments:

  1. I have this little guy coloured in - must use him now on a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and wouldn't change a thing. The row of buttons is fun. It reminds me of those candy necklaces I used to love as a child...or Lifesavers. great use of this pocketable puppy image. Love the flag on a toothpick. too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its perfect and adorable just the way it is! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the other ladies and wouldn't change a thing on this card - it's so cute as it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card looks wonderful - thanks for sharing - I would not change anything on this card!

    ReplyDelete