Nov 30, 2012

The Schedule for Dec. 2012 and Jan. 2013

With the holiday season, there will be some changes in Birdie Brown's schedule for Dec. 2012 and Jan. 2013.

If you have been following this blog for a long time, you may have noticed that Birdie Brown is getting popular this year. Actually, the number of orders I receive every month has doubled in the past half year. I'm so delighted with it, and I am so thankful for your warm words and positive feedback about my digital stamps.
On the other hand, it is the fact that this has made my life busy. Well... let me be honest, I'm a bit tired. So, I decided to take a break so that I can spend much time with my family this holiday season.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But I hope you understand me.


Here is the schedule for December 2012 and January 2013 at Birdie Brown.

Dec. 1st, 2012
  • The winner of November Freebie Challenge will be announced.
  • There will be NO freebie and NO challenge.


Dec. 3rd to 5th, 2012
  • I will have a holiday sale!!! The sale details will be announced on this blog and my FB page on Monday, December 3rd
  • After the sale, some of digital stamps in my shop are going to be retired. I will put a list of items that are going to be retired on this blog as well.

December 15th, 2012
  • I'm sorry... but, NO release this month.

From Dec. 15th, 2012 to Jan. 6th, 2013
  • Birdie Brown is on vacation. I won't reply Etsy conversations and emails during the vacation. 

January 7th, 2013
  • A new freebie will be posted, and of course, a new challenge starts!!

January 15th, 2013
  • The Release day!!;)


If you have any questions about the schedule, email me at birdiebrown55-at-gmail-dot-com.

Thanks!


Torico


10 comments:

  1. Of course you need a break sweetie - we all do :). Looking forward to the sale and the new year. Love your images :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico, I believe that all of us understands perfectly that you need a break. Especially with the holidays coming, it's better to be around family and friends, not around etsy or the e-mail, sending stamps :-) I'm looking forward to the sale, especially since some of the stamps are going to be retired. :-) Looking forward to January's release as well :-) I'm sure that next year will be at least twice more successful than this one! You deserve it :-)

    Hugs,
    Dilyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased for you Torico - of course I had no doubts that your designs would get so popular and I bet that will continue!

    You deserve a rest so don't worry about us (although I will miss your new releases!!)

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome Torico in all your digi illustrations, I'm glad and happy that your Etsy shop has grown and you've met alot of new crafty friends too. I'm sure everyone that's been with you can understand the way you feel... I'm glad you will be taking a mini vacay, sometimes it's good to not be bothered and just focus on what is more important in life and is spending those precious moments with yourself and the family. I'm sure we all can understand it! Enjoy your private and quite times during the Christmas and New Year break and can't wait for you to get back after the New Year... Happy Holidays and keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your vacation Torico! Take time to relax & have lots of family time. Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy 2013.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great December and fantastic break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you have a well deserved rest and time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great vacation, Torico! Will check back next month for all of the fun.

    ReplyDelete