Nov 13, 2012

Christmas Cards by Customers

Today I'd like to share a couple of Christmas cards created by my customers.

The first one is from Christine. It is so clean and simple. I love that she printed out the image onto Kraft cardstock. The red of Santa really stands out.



Dilyana created another beautiful card. This time she paired my reindeer image with a Tiddly Inks stamp to make a scene.


Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Christine and Dilyana!


This month's release day (November 15th) is coming soon!! I'll show you sneak peeks a few hours later.;) Until then!

Torico

5 comments:

  1. These areboth lovely...I love the simplicity of the first one!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh thank you for showing my card Torico.... I'm really thrilled to be on your blog! You are a very talented lady and your artwork is fab... I look forward to using more of your designs!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cute! I just made two Christmas cards with the Happy Santa set. They don't have a lot of embellishments because I needed to leave space for signatures. Your images worked perfectly for these cards!
    http://paperandpawprints.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for your kind words, Torico! :-)

    ReplyDelete