Oct 16, 2012

Winter Boy & Girl

Today I'd like to share two sample cards for new digital stamps that were released yesterday.



For this card, I dug some old papers (by Echo Park) out of my stash box. To put the patterned paper behind the image, I followed Kim's fabulous tutorial at the TSG blog. The sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat-embossed with some white embossing powder. 


++ Supplies ++





The layout is very similar to the first one. Ha ha! White(cream), blue, red and kraft... this is my favorite combo for a winter card.
I added some tiny snowflakes using a white gel pen, before I put the image onto the oval panel. I'm so pleased with how it turned out!:D

++ Supplies ++


Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with my sample cards for Happy Santa set!



5 comments:

  1. Love the new images and the cards are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous, Torico! The new images are too cute and your card designs are wonderful!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the boy and girl images. They are just adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous creations Torico, love them both!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete