Oct 17, 2012

Happy Santa Cards

Today I' d like to share three cards I made using the Happy Santa set.


It is so fun using non-Christmas papers for a Christmas card.:D I'm so happy with the shabby look on this card.





This is a quite simple and quick card! The embossing folder I used for this card is one of my recent favorites.




I wanted to make an adorable scene with this set, and I really like this image combo. I hope this card makes you smile.:)



Thank you for looking! Have a wonderful day.

Torico

11 comments:

  1. FABULOUS cards!!!! Oh! Love them all...2nd one is my favorite! Love that Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new stamps! they'll be falling into my etsy basket some time soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Torico! Your cards are marvelous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all 3 cards! I can see why that embossing folder is a new favorite....it is awesome!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images and the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always make me smile. Great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico - I LOVE the "have you been good this year" card. I found it on Flickr and HAD to come see it! Everything about it is just perfect! I'm going to have to get those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Goodness...this are the most adorable Santa stamps ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these cards on pinterest 5 min later I bought the stamps they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete