Oct 11, 2012

Birthday Project by Helen

Today I'd like to share a cake card created by Helen! She used Retro Girl 03.


Isn't it simply gorgeous? The paper she used is so elegant and the neutral color scheme is a great match for this sassy girl.
Stop by Helen's blog, so you can find a link to the tutorial for this cake card.
Thank you for sharing, Helen!

Sometimes I search for cards/projects using Birdie Brown's digi images at SCS gallery. Please use the keyword "birdiebrown" when you upload a card/project using my digi, so that I can find your beautiful work!

I've been working on my sample cards for this month's new digis. (As the TSG previews are going on at the same time, it's been pretty busy this week!)  I'll show you some sneak peeks on this blog and the FB page in a few days.;)

Thank you for stopping by!

Torico


No comments:

Post a Comment