Jul 1, 2012

July Freebies and Challenge!

This is my second post today. Click HERE or scroll down to see who is the winner of June Freebie Challenge! Thanks you.

Last month, I shared two retro phone images. For this month, I'm featuring another "retro" item!!

I'd love to see what you create using my freebies! Add a direct link to your cards/projects using these digis  in the Inlinkz that is located at the bottom of this post.
The collection will be closed at 11:59pm EDT July 31st. Then one lucky person will be chosen randomly and will receive one digital stamp from Birdie Brown!

I hope you enjoy my retro TV!!:D

Retro TV & sentiment (PNG Ver.)


Retro TV & sentiment (JPG Ver.)


Here is my sample card.

++ Supplies ++

July Freebie Challenge

Here are a few rules to follow...

1. You must use this month's free digital stamps (at least one digi) on your card/project.
2. You can enter as many times as you like.
3. Please include a link to this post in your blog post so that your readers will know where you got the images you used.
4. Have Fun!!


27 comments:

  1. Very cute TV! Lovin' your retro and cute images! Thanks so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Torico - how cute is this TV image... love the card you made... love that retro effect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Torico - an idea is already bouncing in my head :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Can't wait to play - thx for the freebie Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great, Torico! I love the image and your wonderful card design! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Cannot wait to use! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much. It is super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I sooooo remember the TVs with the antennaes with the tin foil at the tips for better reception. The grandkids have a hard time imagining that there weren't any remotes or CABLE back then!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! I have a cool idea for it. Thanks for all you do Torico!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute! I always love your digis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much...sooooooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the TV image and he sentiment! It will be perfect on Operation Write Home cards.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.hope you have a marvelous start in the new week.sending hugs of comfort across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cute little TV! Thanks so much for sharing! It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool TV. Will have to see about making a card with it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Torico, this is adorable - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So so cute! I love them. Thank you for sharing these images with us. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Torico, I had great fun with this fab image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the whimsical TV. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you for this little lovely have a card in mind already keep up your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much! This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 13 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 10 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the freebies and for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete