Jun 2, 2012

Card by Jane...and one more free digi..

Jane created an adorable card using Robot With A Balloon.


The background paper and those embellishments are perfect match for the image! And I love that she did stitching with red thread. It added a great touch.
Please visit her blog and leave some love for her.:)

Thank you for sharing, Jane!

*********************************************

I was asked where I got the sentiment, "Just saying HELLO", which I used on one of my sample cards for June freebies. That was computer generated, and I thought some of you may need it to combine with this month's freebies.





Please feel free to use this!!:)  (You don't need to use this sentiment for this month's freebie challenge.)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Torico


16 comments:

  1. Thank you for this bonus freebie. It will go great in this month's challenge. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico!
    Thank you so much for the freebie sentiment....
    I hope to mellow out soon so I can catch up with all the fun stuffs you got going on.....
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane's card is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for the sentiment, Torico!
    Have a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! Thanks for the freebie!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sentiment! I am subscribing to your blog because I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love sentiments, and this one is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Janes fabulous card and thanks for another great freebie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card and cool sentiment! Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the great freebie!! Cute Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for freebie. saw this used on Mary J 's blog .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Torico, for the great sentiment! It'll get a LOT of mileage!

    ReplyDelete