Jun 12, 2012

BD card by Mary J

Mary J created a birthday card using Dino's Life 01.


So cheery and bright! Mary's cards always make me smile.:)

She entered it to this weeks Catered Crop Challenge, that Birdie Brown is sponsoring.
Here are some images I recommend you for the challenge.:)

Lovely Couple
* Clown : Balloon
* Robot with a Balloon
* Girl with a Rose
* Cupcake - Star
* Halloween Sister & Brother
* Penguin In Summer


I'll be back a few hours later with a peek of this month's new digi. See you soon!

(Have you liked Birdie Brown's Facebook page? If not, you have to visit there so that you won't miss extra sneak peeks!!!)

Torico

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! I think I might need to case this card (with a 3D image of course).

    HUGS!
    ~Lissa
    http://www.scrappynites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant, love the bright colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete