May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Card by Mary J

Today I'd like to share another fabulous card created by Mary J.


What a FUN card!! From the bold and happy colors to the layout, I LOVE everything on this card.:)
The image she used is Clown : Balloon.

Thank you for sharing, Mary J. I always appreciate your support. I have no design team for Birdie Brown, but I feel like that you are my DT member! LOL!!

** Just a Reminder **
Make sure that this month's freebie challenge ends midnight (EST) May 31th. One lucky winner, who will receive one digital stamp with her choice, will be announced on June 1st. Don't miss a chance to win!!

Than you for stopping by.:)

Torico

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Really wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clowns are soooo fun to work with Torico!! Thx for sharing my card!

    My card is ready for your challenge - going to upload it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clowns! And this card is so bright!
    I've managed to make a project with your Step on It digi if you want to have a look:
    http://lapaperagialla.blogspot.it/2012/05/getting-fit.html

    ReplyDelete