May 21, 2012

Cards by Kelly

Here are a couple of cards created by Kelly.





The images she used were Penguin In Summer 02 and Friends - Puppy & Chick.
I love how she put the layers. And the paper pieced umbrella is so cute! Visit her blog to leave a comment for her!

Thank you to Kelly for sharing. I look forward to your next cards!:)

BTW...
I have only 2 entries for my freebie challenge so far. It is NOT so cool...:( The challenge continues until the end of this month. I hope you have a time for creating something for the challenge!!

Torico

2 comments:

  1. They are so fun, Torico! Here is a card I've made...

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/make-it-monday-sponsored-by-scrapbook.html

    ttfn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly's card are adorable!I love the antique look of the Puppy & Chick card too! I have been meaning to make a card for your freebie challenge and I now I will make a commitment to get one entered by Friday. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete