May 23, 2012

Cards by Anita and Patricia

Today I'd like to share two cards created by my customers.

Anita created an adorable card using Girl With A Rose.




She colored the image soooo beautifully. The colors she chose for coloring match so well with the papers!

Patricia used Step On It.


As you see, she added some beautiful pattern to the bikini & skirt. When I saw it, I thought she did paper piecing. But NOT!! If you want to know how she got this fun effect, head over to her blog and follow a link she shared.;)

Thank you so much to Anita and Patricia for sharing your gorgeous creations with us!

Torico

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments I love your stamps =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the girl on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both TOO CUTE!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete