Mar 15, 2012

New Digis!

**This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see a card by Jocelyn. Thank you! **

Three new digital stamps are available for purchase now!! I'm sharing my sample cards for them today.

Elf 01


Digi: Elf 01   Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser), Ivory Twine (RCC)
Tool: Reverse Wonky Lectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)


Elf 02


Digi: Elf 02   Stamp: Hero Arts   Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: MME, PTI
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine


Be My Friend


Digi: Be My Friend   Stamp: Puppy Love (TSG)
Ink: Turquoise Gem, Gingerbread (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Button (PTI), Ivory Tiwne (RCC)  

I know some of you expected Easter bunnies. But I wanted to make "Be My Friend" image usable for any other occasions. Of course, I think this would be good for an Easter card!;)

I hope you like them and stop by my etsy shop!!

Torico

7 comments:

  1. Love the new images Torico. You have showcased them brilliantly in the three cards. Love them.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just adorable Torico..
    I'll let you know when I'm done with them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I LOVE your cards. Your images too, but your cards are wonderful! I HAVE to buy these!
    HUGS!
    ~Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! They're wonderful, Torico! You're cards are so fun and showcase your new images beautifully! Really inspiring work! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lovin' the new images, Torico! They are FABulous! :)

    Hugs,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete