Mar 2, 2012

Cards by Pamela and Candy

Have you enjoyed Birdie Brown's 1st Anniversary Sale yet? Honestly, I was almost upset by a whole bunch of orders yesterday. lol! I think that I've sent out all of the images you ordered on Mar 1st. If you have not received yours yet, please send me a message via Etsy convo as soon as possible.

Today I'd like to share two cards created by my customers.
Pamela used Friends - puppy & chick.
I love the bright colors she used, and look at her coloring on the cheeks! Soooo cute!:)
She also decorated the inside of the card with these images.
Pamela doesn't have her own blog. So please leave some love for her on this blog post.

Next one was created by Candy.


 Yes, the image Candy used was Cupcake - Candy! :) I LOVE her coloring on the candies and paper choice!

Thank you for sharing, Pamela and Candy!


This sale continues until the midnight of March 3 (EST). You can place an order as many times as you like. It would be a chance to complete your collection of Birdie Brown's digi! lol!

Torico

6 comments:

  1. Hi Torico! Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your sketch this week over at Merry Monday Challenge :) I'll be checking out your sale, too! Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Kim xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL so fab! I love the sunny feel of Pamelas and Candy's is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both card are really cute....
    Great job on both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the puppy and chick! What adorable images they are! Now I want them too. The cupcake is so bright and pretty too. It's really nice seeing the images colored. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are wonderful cards. I just love the bright colors and they both did a great job coloring those images. I was so inspired by both cards that I just purchased both of those digis. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete