Mar 11, 2012

Cards by customers

I have two cards to share with you today:)

Tammy shared this card on the Birdie Brown's FB page.


She cut out the image perfectly! I love green and purple together, and the little charm she added is a perfect match for the image.

Shirl created a cute card again! This time she used Chubby Chicks.


Totally birdie card!:D The main images, DP and the embossed background... Let's count how many birdies there are! LOL!

Thank you for sharing, Tammy & Shirl!


Torico

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, I do love those little chicks and the cupcake looks fab in those colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Tammy and Shirl! Thank you for sharing them!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those cards! I also have one to share:
    http://artsandeve.blogspot.com

    Evy x

    ReplyDelete