Feb 14, 2012

New Digis!

New digital stamps are available for purchase now!! As my birthday is coming soon, I was just in "Birthday" mood. lol!











Do you need some inspirations? Here are my sample cards.

Ink: Turquoise Gem, Gingerbread (Versa Magic)
Color: Copics   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (MME)   Tool: Sewing Machine


Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)   Color: Copic Markers  
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, Pink Paislee
Accessories: Ribbon, Button (PTI)   Tools: Border Punch (Martha)


Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME  
Accessories: Rhinestone (MME), Turquoise V striped Twill Ribbon (RCC)
Tool: Labels18 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

I hope you like them and drop by my Etsy shop.:)

Torico

11 comments:

  1. Super cute stamps I love all of them =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, SO CUTE! I especially ADORE the Party Cat image! LOVE cats and this one is just ADORABLE!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable!!! I love them all Torico - how will I choose?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully cute new digis! Love your samples. You always do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Torico~
    What a great new release...love them all....
    I will have to choose....love your cards too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love a good party and love these digis just as much! I really love the *Candy Cupcake*.

    ~Candy
    www.purplecardlady.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thank you for the awesome card. I recieved it today and it totally made my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that you received the card.:) It reached you faster than I expected.
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  7. These are gorgeous Torico, I am off shopping now!!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new digis, Torico! Especially those yummy cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again I have a card to share with you Here!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete