Feb 27, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #9

**This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see Emily's beautiful work!

Hello again!
I can't believe that it is the final day of being a featured designer at the Merry Monday Challenge. I'd like to say huge thank you to Lesley for inviting me and featuring Birdie Brown's images. I really enjoyed working with her sketches, and I'm sooooo glad I've done four Christmas cards for this year already!:)

For this weeks challenge, Lesley gave me a great opportunity to draw a sketch for you to try. And also, as it is the last week of the month, there is a prize!! Of course, this month's prize is provided by Birdie Brown. One lucky winner will receive three digital stamps of her choice from my Etsy shop!!


Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Echo Park(Season's Greetings)
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Small Scalopped border die (PTI), Pinking Circle & Circle Nestabilities,
Labels18 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), World's Best die (TSG) 

Actually, this sketch was based on a card I made last year. It was not a Christmas card, but I thought it might also give you some inspiration, so I decided to share it again.


I hope you like this weeks sketch and play along for a chance to win the prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

Torico

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, I love how he peeks out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and love your card. I will be entering this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, love them both!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your adorable cards Torico! This is a great sketch! Thank you again for being my featured designer, it was wonderful getting to know you!! I hope you had a great birthday and I look forward to seeing you at Merry Monday in the future.
    Hugs to you!!!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete