Feb 13, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #7 - Santa Girl in Blue

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see a Valentine card by Leanne.

Happy Monday everyone!
As you know, I'm a February featured designer at the Merry Monday Challenges. Today I'd like to show you a card I made for this weeks challenge.


Digital Stamp: Santa Girl (Birdie Brown)  
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Sand (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME  
Accessories: Ivory Jute Twine (RCC), Peal (Kaiser)
Tools: Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Labels17 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

This time I colored her dress in blue. It might be an unexpected color for a Santa costume, but I'm sooooo pleased with how she turned out!:)
Please visit Lesley's blog for the challenge details. I'm sure that you'll see beautiful cards created by Lesley and this weeks guest designer. And I hope you have the time for playing along with us this week!!

Torico

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet. I hope to do this one. I missed last week's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the twine and the bling. She looks darling coloured in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card! The pop of blue on her outfit is awesome Torico, on the neutral backdrop, she really shines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Torico~
    Love those blue's on her....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Torico.Love the coloursand fab layout.

    I made a card using Girl with a Rose

    http://sallyastill.blogspot.com/2012/02/girl-with-rose.html

    Hope you had a good day. Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Torico, love the colours and fab embossing folder!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's cute!! Love the non-traditional colors and soft colored layout. Gr8 job!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable image and I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete