Feb 6, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #6 - Featured Designer!!

Happy Monday everyone!
I'm sooooo excited today, because it's the first day to show you my sample card for the Merry Monday Challenge as the February Featured Designer!


The concept of the Merry Monday Challenge is to create one Christmas card per week until next Chrsitmas. Isn't it wonderful?? I LOVE it!!! This month, I'll show you 4 cards based on Lesley's sketch, and on each card, I'll use Birdie Brown's Chrsitmas/winter digis!

Now onto this weeks sketch.

And here is my take!
Stamp: Winter Bear 02 (Birdie Brown), Snowy Days (TSG)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Fancy Pants, Echo Park
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Sewing Machine, Small Scalloped Border Die (PTI), Heart Punch

Please head over to Lesley's blog, Always Playing with Paper, for the challenge details. I hope my card inspire you and you have the time for playing along with us this week!:)

Torico

5 comments:

  1. Love Torico's work. Wonderful sketch and beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico,
    Thank you again for joining me this month! I love your first card and the wonderful colouring you have done. You have inspired me with your combination of pretty papers and sweet heart accents. Such cute bears!
    Enjoy your day!!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Torico....great colour combo and everything blends in so perfectly....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Torico, love the image and gorgeous papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love this image and the wonderful papers you used.

    ReplyDelete