Feb 5, 2012

Dreaming Birds - My Sample Cards

**This is my second post for today. Please scroll down or click HERE to see a beautiful card created by Sally. **

Today I'd like to share two cards using Dreaming Birds image.

Color: Copics   Ink: Jumbo Java, Turquoise Gem (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI, American Crafts
Accessories: Ribbon(stash), Rhinestone (Kaiser, MME)
Tools: Small Scalloped Border Die (PTI), Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Sewing Machine

Stamp: Dreaming Birds (Birdie Brown/Freebie), Flower Fusion #7 (PTI)
Color: Copics   Ink: Gingerbread (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI, MME   Accessories: Button (PTI), Ivory Twine (RCC)
Tools: Border Punch (Martha)

On the second card, I resized and reversed the image to make a scene.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. And make sure to come back here tomorrow to see my sample card for Merry Monday Challenge! See you tomorrow!!

Torico

5 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. I like how you reversed the images in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico, I definetely need to have a play with this freebie.
    I love both cards and the cheery bright colours.
    Another card here
    http://sallyastill.blogspot.com/2012/02/friends.html
    Had great fun making this.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so gorgeous, Torico!!! Love the bright fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I really love how you reversed your image that is totally neat... love the colours on both too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and designs! I have had a play with this image too, you can find it Here!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete