Feb 7, 2012

Cards by Readers - Sally & Helen

Today I'm sharing two cards created by my blog readers!

Sally used Friends-Puppy & Chick image on her new card.


I love the monochromatic color scheme!  It made the card look so elegant and classy.

Next one was created by Helen. She used Dreaming Birds.


Another monochromatic card!:) Is it trendy?? I have to try it. LOL!


If you'd like to share your creations on this blog, please read THIS page. I look forward to seeing your beautiful works!:):)

Torico

5 comments:

  1. These are both stunning and I love the monochrome look its brilliant xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Helen. I need to try that cute image. It looks great in shades of blue.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sets of cards. love that mono look to them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. Love that you card them, it is great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing my card Torico!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete