Jan 14, 2012

Valentine's day card by Tamara

Tamara shared a pretty card on my Facebook page!


Visit her blog to leave a lovely comment for her!
Tamara's Scraphoekje : I might forget what you say...

The image she used was one of my free digi which was retired already. But I thought some of you might need it for your Valentine projects. So I decided to get them to live again! Isn't it great? lol!
Here you go!





300dpi, PNG files

I look forward to seeing what you make with these digis!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!

Torico

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Torico~
    I will work on this card and let you know when I'm done....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fresh sweet use of that heart - very lovely Tamara!!

    I managed to get these freebies before - so pretty!

    Here's another card I made I used with your sweet bee again!!

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/feel-better-soon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I have these images saved - they are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the sentiment and the heart is fabulous.
    Thank you for the freebies, just in time for V-day or to brighten up any project!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome.I am inspired to CASE this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Torico and I'm a new follower. Just coming from Mary J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the sweeeeeeet hearts!

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Torico for resurrecting these. They were some of my fav images by you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creations by Shirl told me about these wonderful free digis. Thank you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the re-release! I thought I grabbed them earlier but can't find them on my computer. Love Tamara's card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello! i used one of your hearts images on my blog. hope you like that i used it as a background for my card. thank you again!
    http://liloshaggymoto.blogspot.com/2012/02/wont-you-be-myvalentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete