Dec 22, 2011

Share Your Creations

I really love seeing what my customers make with my digital stamps. So, don't hesitate to share your creations with us!:)

**Leave a comment on this blog**
When you upload your creation(s) to your blog, let me know in a comment section on this blog (any post is OK.). Please leave me a direct link to your blog post. I'll visit there and share the link on this blog and my FB page!

**Send an Email to me**
In case you don't have your own blog, send a photo of your creation to me via email. I'll upload it to this blog and my FB page. My email address is "y-nakagaki(at)dol(dot)hi-ho(dot)ne(dot)jp".

**Post on the FB page**
You can post a photo of your creation(s) and/or a link to your blog post to my Facebook page!

Can't wait to see your wonderful works!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have several images all coloured up and just need to make something with them! Christmas cards have been getting in the way but will have something very soon to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your digital stamps! They are all so cute! :)
    Here are my two cards that I made using them:
    http://refinedfocus.com/redhairedgirl/?p=5047
    http://refinedfocus.com/redhairedgirl/?p=4886
    Thank you for the chance to share our cards with you, Torico!

    ReplyDelete