Dec 27, 2011

New Year Vacation

Hi friends, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!:)
With Year-end and New Year holidays, I'm going to visit my parents' home. So Birdie Brown will be on the vacation mode from December 29th through January 2nd (Japan Time).

For next year, Birdie Brown has scheduled to be a sponsor for a few challenge blogs. I'll offer two or three digis as a prize for each challenges! Keep your eyes on this blog so that you won't miss a chance to win the prizes!!

This will be my last post for this year. Thank you so much for your support. I hope the new year brings you happiness!!

Torico

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip,and I look forward to your posts in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a fabby time Torico! I can't wait to see these challenges for a chance to win your goodies! :)

    I have something special made up with your lovelies - will come back and let you know when they are posted!!

    Happy New Year honey!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete